Foxtechrobot D500 Quadcopter for Mapping and Inspection
The whole machine adopts a high-strength T700 carbon fiber integrated streamlined design, and the body and motor adopt a self-priming heat dissipation structure.
Integrating high-precision differential GNSS boards, TOF sensors, millimeter-wave radars, and visual perception systems, the core sensors are all redundantly backed up, making industry applications easier.
- 【Mobile takeoff and landing】
- 【Fly close】
- 【Visual return】
- 【Automatic obstacle avoidance】
- 【Offsite takeoff and landing】
- 【Terrain following flight】
- 【GCP free mapping 】
- 【Relay roaming】
- 【Terminal networking】
- 【RTK and PPK fusion operation mode】
- 【Equipped with the software of UAVManager Professional Edition, which supports accurate 3D route planning, 3D real-time flight monitoring, GPS fusion calculation, control point measurement, aerial triangulation, one-key mapping, and one-key export of stereo mapping. It provides a process and browses of DOM, DEM, DSM, TDOM, and other data results.】
We provide free software service!
For more software information, please refer to：https://www.foxtechrobot.com/blog/